About the Job
SecurityGen is a global company focused on telecom security. Our extensive product and service
portfolio ensures complete protection against existing and advanced telecom security threats.
This means that if it comes to network security, mobile network owners choose SecurityGen. And we're 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing, and supporting our customers' every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do.
The same is true for employees: when thinking of joining a team of mobile network security professionals who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice - your #1 choice - is SecurityGen.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Director with strong background in telecom / cybersecurity / IT domain.
This role implies identifying sales opportunities and conducting feasibility checks to ensure maximum conversion of these opportunities to generate revenue as per sales strategy and targets in assigned countries of Middle East.
Apart from this, our new Sales Director for Middle East will be responsible for reinforcing SecurityGen's value proposition with existing customers in this region.
Here is what you will do:
- Develop a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
- Tirelessly hunt for new sales opportunities in Middle East.
- Maintain pipeline and good relationship with existing customers.
- Upsell new solutions to managed customers.
- Promptly expedite the resolution of customer problems/issues.
- Sales and revenue forecasting and ensuring quarterly achievement as per forecast.
- Analyze sales records and trends in relation to objectives and competitive activities.
- Take or recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience, preferably selling to large telecom operators. Cybersecurity solutions is an advantage.
- Located in the ME region.
- Ability to handle large enterprise - both farming and hunting.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in telecom domain.
- Must have existing business relationships within the telecommunications industry.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable developing new business relationships.
- Deeply data-driven with a growth mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent presentation and representation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Engineering / Telecommunications / MBA.
In the subject line please indicate the following:
CV *YOUR NAME* Sales Director ME